Want to pass the NISM Investment Adviser X-B Level 2 exam?
FinanceInsights provides the following:
- Mock test which is structured as per the NISM exam. The test is has 90 multiple choice questions and 6 case studies. The mock test should be completed in 3 hours. The passing score is 60 percent which is 90 marks out of total 150 marks. There shall be negative marking of 25 percent of the marks assigned to a question.
- A multiple choice question bank of about 600 questions that comprehensively covers the entire syllabus to prepare you to successfully clear the exam! Every time you take a test from the question bank, you will be presented with 100 random questions.
You can take any number of mock tests within a specified time period till you are confident of your preparedness for the exam!
Payment can be made via:
- GPay, PhonePe or PayTM on 9820600627
- NEFT (details indicated below):
- Account name: FinanceInsights Communications
- Account type: Current account
- Account number: 777705310866
- Bank: ICICI Bank
- IFSC: ICIC0000393
Note: Fees once paid are non-refundable.
Once you make the payment, Whatsapp to 9820600627 or email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPay/PhonePe/PayNEFT payment details
- Your name
- Mobile number
On receiving your details, we will send you the link of the mock tests. The link will be available to you for 15 days.
FinanceInsights, a personal finance education company, has been in existence for more than two decades. FinanceInsights has conceptualized and conducted workshops for corporate employees of more than 30 corporates under various modules such as ‘You the Young Millionaire’, ‘Investing and You’, ‘Retirement planning’ and ‘VRS planning’. Corporates where FinanceInsights has conducted workshops include Larsen & Toubro (L&T), Novartis, Mid-day, Enterprise Nexus, Silverline Technologies, Johnson & Johnson, etc.
FinanceInsights has undertaken personal finance education initiatives with companies such as Times of India, CNBC, Kotak Securities, Reliance Money, IDBI Capital Markets, a host of mutual funds, insurance companies, banks and brokerages. FinanceInsights has been a premier personal finance content creation agency for such entities.
In addition to knowledge dissemination on personal finance, FinanceInsights also supports individuals by answering their personal finance queries. We have a history of having solved over 1000 queries of readers of Times of India (Your Money) on personal finance.
Promoters of FinanceInsights
Milan Sangani, the promoter of FinanceInsights, is a veteran stock market investor and educator on equity investing. Milan has more than 4 decades of experience investing in the stock markets. Connect with him on email@example.com.
Sharmila Ramnani, the promoter of FinanceInsights, has over 3 decades of experience in the area of financial education which covers investments, financial planning, insurance, personal taxation and loans. Sharmila is a NISM (National Institute of Securities Markets) certified investment adviser. Connect with her on firstname.lastname@example.org.